Working in partnership with you, taking a holistic view of your business allows us to create the vision and develop the strategy to achieve sustainable growth and profit.
Alun Rodge specializes in transforming businesses into lean and agile enterprises through evaluation and change of business and manufacturing processes. This is achieved through the deployment of Lean Manufacturing principles in all areas of the business coupled with improving distribution and a better understanding of customers. Taking this holistic approach facilitates the creation of the vision and the strategy to achieve sustainable growth and profit.
Individual Areas of Expertise
- Business Process Re-engineering — Using techniques that include value stream mapping, QFD, FMEA (design and process) traditional work measurement and method studies.
- DFMA Studies — Including product and process design.
- Design and Development — Of automated manufacturing systems.
- Strategic — Rationalisation with relocation.
- New Product Introduction.
- Project Management.
- Management Team Development.
- Introduction of Quality Operating Systems — Such as ISO 9000 and TS16949.
- Managing Director — Amtec UK.
- Global Head of Technology Textron Fastening systems — Blind Fasteners.
- Group Technical and Operations Director Volex — Powercords Division.
- Technical and Project Director TRW — Transportation Electronics Division UK.
- PSM International
- Doncaster’s Group
- Woodhead Group
- Molex Inc.
Education and Associations
- B. Eng (hons) – Kings College London