Most companies have underutilized IT investment. By aligning all IT activity with the goals of the company, technology becomes a strategic partner in the success of the business instead of a necessary cost center.
Bruce Imel is a proven leader in supply chain and technology management, with a highly successful track record of process improvement and cost reduction through the implementation of best practices in process and technology.
Individual Areas of Expertise
- IT Strategic Planning – Aligning IT initiatives and budgets to support core business strategies.
- Technology Asset Assessment – Reduce and leverage a company’s technology investment.
- System Migration and Integration – Often driven by M&A activity; ensuring business continuity during challenging transformation activities.
- Supply Chain Process Improvement – Assessing internal processes and downstream partners to remove waste and increase velocity throughout the supply chain.
- Project and Program Management – Implement and train project management processes that increase the likelihood of success of any project oriented activity.
- Director U.S. Operations and Supply Chain Practice; Canopy International.
- Senior Consultant Supply Chain Technologies; Obtech, LLC.
- Transformation Consultant – Procurement and IT; Armstrong World Industries.
- Logistics and Supply Chain Manager; Armstrong World Industries.
- Borg Warner
- Iron Mountain
- Barnes Distribution
- Lockheed Martin
- Devon Energy.
Education and Associations
- B.S. Industrial and Systems Engineering; University of Florida
- Member of APICS and Lions International