Management effectiveness may be dramatically increased by developing tools that integrate financial and operational data within a broader strategic context.
Chris Williams excels at helping companies transform their operations into more productive and profitable activities. He has extensive experience in facilitating involvement and securing high level of buy-in by opening up new avenues of thinking.
Individual Areas of Expertise
- Business Process Cycle Reduction — Capturing/documenting, analyzing and improving key business processes.
- Mergers and Acquisitions — Leading due diligence and integration design.
- Sales and Marketing Operations — Driving value through effective business process, structure and compensation.
- Profitability and Valuation — Analyzing products, channels, pricing and businesses.
- Management Systems — Implementing reporting tools that link Strategy with Operational and Financial performance.
- Leadership Coaching — Driving critical initiatives directly linked to company strategy.
- Strategy Development — Developing effective go-to-market strategies.
- Division Controller, Polygram Music
- Director, Strategy, AT&T Wireless
- Director, Corporate Planning, Verisign
- CEO, COO/CFO, CMO and CAO for various public and private companies
Education and Associations
- B.A., Economics, UCLA