We believe that you attain significant improvements when you focus on what is important to the customer, and you deliver what they want, when they want it, and in the exact quantities they want.
Dan has over 25 years experience working in the Business and Information Technology field. He has held management and executive positions within both IBM and Lockheed Martin. While serving as CIO for Lockheed Martin’s Systems Integration business, Dan had responsibility for an IT service environment that supported over 5,000 users, 50 locations (both domestic and international) and managed an IT budget in excess of $40M. Dan has worked as an IT Consultant for the last 3 years helping clients improve service and reduce costs. Dan has a strong background in Finance and Business as well as Information Technology & Project Management.
Individual Areas of Expertise
- Strategic Planning
- Project Leadership
- Service Quality “Turnaround”
- IT Cost Management
- CRM and End User Outreach
- Improving the Effectiveness of IT Service Organizations
- Consultant, Flow Consulting
- CIO Advisor, TASC Inc.
- Executive – Lockheed Martin
- Chief Information Officer, Lockheed Martin Systems Integration
- Director of Infrastructure, Lockheed Martin MS2.
- Manager, IBM
- Product Development and IT Positions
Education and Associations
- M.B.A., Information Systems, Clarkson University
- B.A., Economics, St. Lawrence University