Empowering organizations with the knowledge of lean principles and tools is essential to its survival in any market condition. Understanding that financially impactful change can be generated through all levels of an organization is the first step in creating a culture for process improvement.
Ebony Norflis is a high-impact change leader with expertise in guiding process optimization initiatives. Ebony has intensive experience in the automotive industry, which includes production control and logistics, quality and industrial engineering.
Ebony Norflis is a client-focused consultant skilled in improving efficiency and delivering substantial cost savings through waste elimination. Ebony has applied Lean Transformation expertise in manufacturing and non-manufacturing business units, as well as in the pharmaceutical industry.
Individual Areas of Expertise
- DMAIC Methodology – Focuses on a structured problem solving method to identify “true” root causes.
- Kaizen Facilitation – Creates the momentum to engage an organization towards change and resultant cost savings.
- Lean Processes – Reduces waste within a process, which results in quality improvements, cycle-time and operating cost reduction.
- Change Management – Ensuring change is well communicated, understood and sustained throughout all levels of an organization.
- Principal – Interaction Consulting Group, LLC
- Consultant – Lean Enterprise, Inc.
- Industrial Engineer – Delphi Automotive
- Supplier Quality Engineer – Delphi Automotive
- Endo Pharmaceuticals
Education and Associations
- M.B.A. Business Administration, University of Michigan
- B.S. Industrial Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology