I’m motivated by delivering client success — the bottom line is delivering results that meet or exceed our client expectations.
George is an experienced executive business leader who consistently delivers operational change and project leadership in a wide range of business environments. He combines effective communication, project management and lean sigma skills with business acumen and applies these across hard and soft business processes to deliver results. Using data and analytical skills, George creates a compelling case for change based on where the business is now compared to where the client and the business needs to be, and the priorities needed to get there.
Individual Areas of Expertise
- Operational Due Diligence — Pre-acquisition assessment and validation of operational maturity and capability in the context of the investment objectives. Development of post-acquisition plans to realize the deal objectives.
- Lean Project Delivery — Operational assessment at business unit or corporate level. Data-based identification of change priorities working with the organisation at all levels necessary to gain commitment to the delivery of operational improvements. Capable of delivery of business improvement in front office, back-office, knowledge based and manufacturing environments.
- Project Direction and Management — Project scoping, planning and team alignment to achieve objectives. Project and sub-contract management, control and coordination of tasks required to delivery multi-thread development and capital projects.
- Team Coaching and Development — Individual or team training on tools and techniques to deliver operational change and continuous improvement projects. Capable of delivering training on all aspects of problem solving and DMAIC cycle process and tools.
- Program Director
- Business Unit lead
- Internal corporate consultant
- Independent Consultant
Education and Associations
- Certified Lean Sigma Black Belt
- HNC Avionics