Our mission is to swiftly deliver an agreed upon transformational solution to your business, and to develop the skills within your team to drive the effort internally in the future.
Gerry has more than 25 years experience in manufacturing engineering and operations leadership in the aerospace, automotive, and forging industries. He has spent a significant portion of his career implementing process improvements in the plant and the office utilizing Lean Manufacturing and TOC concepts. He is a versatile, hands-on, accomplished team-builder with a drive for continuous improvement and quality results.
Individual Areas of Expertise
- Lean Manufacturing — Operations assessment and improvement achieving improved throughput and on-time-delivery.
- Manufacturing Engineering Leadership — Application of Lean and TOC concepts to improve process flow. Process designs for new product launches.
- Project Management — Business Unit start-up, plant consolidation, ERP installation, machinery selection and implementation.
- Operations Leadership — Integration of human resources and equipment to provide optimal results.
- Owner, Gerry Nejman Manufacturing Solutions
- Director of Operations, Forging Operation
- Management in Aerospace and Automotive
- Goodrich Landing Gear
- Anchor Danly
Education and Associations
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering/Industrial Option, University of Cincinnati
- M.B.A., Management/Labor Relations, Cleveland State University