I am highly motivated by identifying opportunities for business growth through solving systemic issues to deliver benefits, which customer’s can experience.
Graeme Wilson is a Lean Sigma manufacturing and supply chain executive with more than 20 years of global management expertise in the chemical sector. Graeme managed multi-site operations and global supply chain, has excellent interpersonal and communication skills and is a customer-focused, results-oriented business leader.
Individual Areas of Expertise
- Manufacturing & Supply Chain Optimization — Gap analysis, footprint and organizational design definition and subsequent driving of initiatives directly linked to company strategy to improve product and service quality and performance.
- Lean Transformation — Leading and driving change management in an organisation converting from a functional to a business process focus leveraging Lean Sigma tools and methods. Aligning crossfunctional needs in a matrix organisation by sharing vision and strategy.
- Lean Enterprise — Reducing the cycle time from product development to implementation and customer order to delivery.
- Business Process Cycle Reduction — Reducing the core business process cycles to meet or exceed market expectations and gain competitive advantage.
- Operations Director EMEA, Arizona Chemical
- Director Business Processes, Arizona Chemical
- Arizona Chemical
Education and Associations
- Ph.D. & B.Sc., Chemistry, University of Aberdeen