Our mission is to swiftly deliver an agreed upon transformational solution to your business, and to develop the skills within your team to drive the effort internally in the future.
Janet Burki is a high-impact business leader with expertise in improving business operations, leading process and organizational change. She has successfully transformed struggling organizations into performing teams. She has experience in the relocation of businesses and operations, the integration of acquisitions and leading cultural change. Her focus is on exceeding customer goals and increasing organizational effectiveness; often during challenging transitions.
Janet has an extensive background in program management, engineering, manufacturing and Six Sigma process change in the diverse industries of medical devices, logistics, IT distribution, railcar industry, and aerospace.
Individual Areas of Expertise
- Change Management — Leading strategic change and development of sustainable, flexible processes.
- Program Management — Effectively leading critical initiatives linked to business strategy.
- Assessment — Assessing business needs and developing plans to implement critical improvements.
- Business Realignment — Relocation of operations, restructuring organizations and integrating new processes.
- Organizational Change — Effective and insightful leader of organizational change.
- Vice President Engineering, iCRco
- Vice President Logistics, KRS
- President, GE Imatron
- Vice President Six Sigma Quality and Globalization, GE Access
- Director Technical Services, GE Railcar Services
- Program Manager Nuclear Medicine & PET, GE Healthcare
- Program Manager, Sundstrand Aviation
- GE Medical Systems
- GE Transportation
Education and Associations
- B.S. Mechanical Engineering, University of Wisconsin – Madison
- Six Sigma Master Black Belt