Applying process redesign techniques has galvanized a pioneering segment with our clients. The pioneers, using a structured Lean approach, demonstrate significant change that convinces others and develops the necessary momentum for broad and successful permanent change.
Jeff Brown has more than 40 years experience in international chemical and manufacturing industries, including leadership to the managing director level. Background includes operational transformation, strategic business planning, and business process redesign in manufacturing, supply chain, product design, and Order to Cash and ERP deployment. Process redesign work practically applies lean principles to process industries and non-manufacturing processes. Has demonstrated Lean Process Redesign in pharmaceutical, chemicals, electronics, aerospace, automotive, manufacturing industries in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
Individual Areas of Expertise
- Leadership Coaching – designing, measuring, motivating and driving systematic transformation programs.
- Lean Opportunity Assessments – rapid site assessments targeting operating, personnel and financial performance improvement opportunities.
- Lean Sigma – providing a structure for use of new tools and paradigms for process performance transformation.
- Project Leadership – leading teams to deliver rapid results.
- Change Management – ensuring sustainable capability changes that lock in benefits.
- 15 years International Business Improvement consulting
- Business Process Redesign Manager, International chemicals.
- Global Supply Chain Manager.
- Managing Director, Asia Pacific Operations.
- Lean Deployment Director for 85 sites.
- Endo (Qualitest)
- Lockheed Martin
Education and Associations
- Naval Officer, Submarines, Nuclear Power
- B.S. Chemical Engineering, Rensselaer