For too many companies, there’s a kind of mystery that lies between creating a vision and realizing the goal. That mystery is all about focus on execution. Companies cannot afford to run only on ideas. Creating value requires steadfast focus on execution.
Jeff is a highly accomplished and perceptive Senior Executive with deep experience in Strategic Planning, Finance, Sales and Operations. He excels in leading teams across all aspects of business to improve scalability for growth through creation and reengineering of business processes and development of strategies to increase value. Jeff’s cross-functional focus ensures business process improvements address the needs of all constituents. He has broad experience working with Private Equity-owned firms, including exits and bolt-ons.
Jeff’s primary focus areas include improving business process (Lean Six Sigma), integration for mergers & acquisitions, executive coaching and temporary C-level leadership. A unique background that cuts across many industry segments from scrap metal operations to consumer packaged goods and experience working globally in large multi-national firms as well as in smaller, entrepreneurial companies.
Jeff excels in leading teams to improve cash flow, to increase value and to reengineer business processes. He resolves business issues through quick analysis and sound decision making, and provides a framework and plan of action to align staff members with corporate goals. Jeff loves deadline-sensitive environments where he can employ critical thinking and demonstrate levelheaded responsiveness.
Other experience includes business process redesign, due diligence and integration for mergers & acquisitions, sales and operations planning, business and financial planning, Lean Six Sigma, strategy development and execution, channel program development and sales and channel operations.
Individual Areas of Expertise
- Leadership Coaching – Temporary and long-term general management to lead through organization change. Experience leading Finance, Sales and Operations across diverse industries.
- Mergers and Acquisitions – Leading due diligence and integration to drive improved cost basis and realize synergy.
- Business Process Cycle Reduction – Maximizing value by reducing business process cycle time.
- Business and Financial Planning – Streamlining planning processes to improve cycle time and accuracy for Sales, Operations and Corporate Finance. Financial modeling to support business decisions.
- Sales Operations – Improving sales business process, structure and compensation.
- Go-to-Market Strategy – Improving sales through proper direct and indirect channel alignment and sales operations.
- Project/Program Leadership – Ensuring success through steadfast focus on execution appropriate for realization of value across any project.
- President & CFO, Health & Safety Institute
- Director, Nokia Enterprise Solutions
- Head of Global Channel Program Office
- M&A Integration Director, Sales, Marketing and Services
- Head of Global Sales Operations
- Global Sales Controller
- Director, BellSouth Cellular
- Business and Financial Planning
- Sales operations leadership to improve order-to-delivery cycle time for consumer products company.
- Operations leadership, General Manager, herb processing plant to improve operations and lead consolidation.
- Program Manager, M&A Integration for fresh produce company.
- HR Operations leadership to improve data accuracy for multinational consumer packaged-goods company.
- Due Diligence and assessment leadership for multiple companies.
- Operations leadership to improve inventory accuracy, turns and yard operations for scrap metal company.
Education and Associations
- MBA, Business Administration, University of Florida
- BBA, Finance, Pace University, N.Y.
- Six Sigma Black Belt
- Lean Sigma Green Belt