“We know we have a problem but are not sure where and how to start.
Even at top companies, High-impact, Low-cost improvement opportunities exist. Identifying and quantifying them is often the biggest challenge. Utilizing Lean-Sigma, data exploration, and assessment tools, I can present a clear path to quality, cost, and delivery improvements and help execute these projects to measurable results.
Jeff is a Process Improvement Consultant with 15 years’ experience utilizing Lean and Six Sigma methodologies. He has led a broad range of Process Optimization, Quality Assurance, ERP Implementation and Supply Chain Management engagements at Fortune 100 and Mid-Tier organizations. He has extensive experience identifying and executing Cost Savings and Process Improvement opportunities utilizing Lean Sigma tools.
Individual Areas of Expertise
- Lean Six Sigma Execution & Mentoring
- Business Process / Value Stream Mapping
- Supply Chain Improvement / Cost Out
- ERP Systems Implementation
- Data Analysis and Visualization
- Principal Consultant, Backstay Corporation
- Synergenet Inc. – Black Belt / Consultant
- Intel Corporation – Industrial Engineer
- Sony Ericsson – Supplier Quality Engineering / Black Belt
- Remington Arms
- GE Energy
- Wells Fargo
- CCS Medical
Education and Associations
- B.S. Industrial Engineering, Virginia Tech
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt