We believe that you attain significant improvements when you focus on what is important to the customer, and you deliver what they want, when they want it, and in the exact quantities they want.
Jim is a devoted customer experience and sales executive who has helped thousands of people grow in their careers while enabling companies to deliver efficient and effective customer service and sales experiences. During his 25 years in the business he has worked with volatile start-ups, established corporations, trailblazing academic institutions and other organizations throughout North America, Asia, and Europe. Jim operates under the core belief that an organization has to have an infrastructure in place to deliver brilliant customer experiences along with a commitment to enable employees to deliver on the promise.
Individual Areas of Expertise
- Contact Center Operations – Building infrastructure and people to deliver service and sales experiences.
- Call Center Supervisor and Leadership Development – Creating environments that increase retention and streamline operations.
- Operations Review – Developing a point of view on where a contact center operation is compared to best practices.
- In-source vs. Outsource Assessment – Rapidly assessing overseas and in-country contact volume to determine optimal volume allocation and quality.
- Quality and Efficiency – Comparing similar high quality call center operations to determine how to best leverage resources to deliver a quality customer experience.
- Contact Center Training – Creation and delivery of a variety of service, sales and technology training tied to quality and efficiency goals.
- Vice President, Customer Service, Comcast University
- Program Director, China Learning Center, Polaroid Corporation
- Director, BestBuy.com, Customer Service and Sales
- Levi Strauss (Asia)
- Troy Built
- Delta Airlines
- Kaiser Permanente
- Capella University
- Gartner Research
- American Express
Education and Associations
- B.S., Communications, University of Wisconsin, Madison
(specialization in advanced learning technologies)
- Past or present member of:
- American Society of Training and Development
- Society for Human Resource Management
- American Quality and Productivity Center
- Serious Games Institute (Europe)