There are always tremendous opportunities to improve operations, especially when you utilize lean manufacturing and six sigma tools effectively.
Jordan has more than 25 years experience leading change in manufacturing organizations worldwide. Through the use of Lean Manufacturing, Theory of Constraints and Six Sigma he has led significant change in many manufacturing companies. He has experience in many different industries and has lead change in high volume operations as well as engineered-to-order environments. He also has extensive experience with supply chain development worldwide.
Individual Areas of Expertise
- Lean Enterprise – Reducing the cycle from customer order to delivery.
- Business Process Cycle Reduction – Reducing the core business process cycle times.
- Supply Chain Development – Leveraging the supply chain to improve performance and reduce working capital.
- Mergers and Acquisitions – Evaluating manufacturing enterprises for integration opportunities.
- Assessment – Assessing the needs of an organization and identifying those improvements that will bring the most benefit.
- President Vanguard National Trailer
- President Danly IEM
- Executive SPX
- Manufacturing Management at Allied Signal, Sulzer and Hydril
- B.S. Manufacturing Engineering Technology, California Polytechnic State University