Fundamentally, businesses can vary from one industry to the next; from one group of products or services to another, but all depend on variations of the same processes and face similar business challenges. What often differentiates those that achieve their full potential from others that do not is the Leadership and Organizational adoption of Lean Principles to every part of their business to accelerate value and achieve uncommon results.
Kari is a consultant with extensive operational experience in strategic sourcing, lean supply chain management and business process improvement across diverse industry segments. Her strong leadership, organizational and analytical skills have resulted in a proven track record identifying, designing and executing improved business processes, cost reduction initiatives and process optimization projects that dramatically impact growth, margin, cash and organizational effectiveness.
Individual Areas of Expertise
- Global Sourcing and Commodity Management — Spend analytics; make versus buy analysis; domestic and/or low cost region sourcing.
- Organizational Turnaround/Transformation — From identification of the strategic imperatives, to defining the business model required to achieve them, and linkage of the operational processes to deliver them.
- Supply Chain Leadership — Optimizing tools and processes for planning, procurement, replenishment systems and logistics.
- Lean Principles — Apply to all operational processes to eliminate waste and accelerate organizational results.
- KPI Development and Visual Management.
- President and Managing Director, Inflection Point Partners
- Vice President, Global Sourcing & Procurement, The Gores Group, LLC
- Group Director, Crane Aerospace & Electronics
- Global Sourcing & Supply Chain Management
- Component and Supplier Quality Engineering
- Directed Electronics
- Martin Archery
- Elo Touch Solutions
- Sage Automotive Interiors
- Stock Building Supply
Education and Associations
- B.A., Business Administration, Western Washington University
- National Association of Professional Women
- Turnaround Management Association