Changing a company’s culture is not easy nor fast but it is the cornerstone of any improvement initiative. I work with the frontline to understand their opportunities and with leadership teams to ensure that the frontline’s ideas are heard and answered — only then will everyone take ownership.
In Lee Brent’s 25 years of consulting he has delivered ROI’s of at least 3 to 1 for his clients by transforming the culture of organizations, and coaching leaders to hold their teams accountable. Lee has consulted in high speed and discrete manufacturing, supply chain, environmental remediation, industrial assembly, and with sales teams. He has delivered more than $40 million in cost savings by improving machine up-time, reducing overtime, improving sales margins and customer retention, and reducing inventory.
Aligning the leadership team’s goals, and objectives across the organization with KPI’s Lee creates increased focus and accountability. Once these are in place and reinforced, individuals and teams will take ownership; then Lean and Continuous will be sustainable.
Individual Areas of Expertise
- Business Process re-engineering, streamline business operations.
- Business Plan development and tactical implementation.
- Multi-site operations.
- Frontline to Executive Leadership development.
- Financial and Operational Analysis.
- Turnaround & Start-Up.
- SMED, DMAIC, TPM.
- Developing simple, meaningful KPI’s that align every level of the company.
- Vice President of Operations and Controller Distributor Products.
- Director of Engineering and Continuous Improvement; PSC Environmental.
- Director of Excellence; Astro Pak.
- Division General Manager, Arrow Industries.
- Project Manager Performance Management, RLG International.
- ACV Enviro
- Rohm & Haas
- Alyeska Pipeline
- Williams Communications
Education and Associations
- B.S. Accounting, University of Alabama.
- MBA Management, University of Memphis, Graduated Magna Cum Laude.