Having the right strategy is a necessary starting point, but success is realized only when the hard work of driving the process improvements and managing the change — in all its complexity — is done exceedingly well.
Matt Stevens excels in helping organizations bring about changes in their leadership, culture, and business processes that enable them to thrive and grow. His knowledge of change methodologies and elements range from vision, strategy, leadership and team development to identifying the right organizational systems, processes and structures that guide and direct measurable, repeatable implementation.
Individual Areas of Expertise
- Business Process Improvement – Capturing/documenting, analyzing, and improving key business processes at every step of the value stream utilizing facilitated client involvement to result in optimal processes with a high level of buy in by the process owners.
- Change Leadership – Designing and implementing the change roadmap including all aspect of change communication and rigorous facilitation at all levels.
- Vision and Strategy – Clarifying and articulating vision, values, and strategy.
- Skill Building – Designing and delivering educational solutions and coaching around business processes, Lean and Six Sigma, change, leadership, and teamwork.
- Organization Assessment – Leading rapid deep organization analysis of process, culture and organization competencies through survey design and administration, value stream mapping, process mapping, and facilitation.
- Consultant/Entrepreneur, True North Consulting
- Senior Change Consultant, Dove Consulting
- Internal Consultant, Motorola Corporation
- Consultant, VIA Consulting Group
- Johnson & Johnson
- SC Johnson
- Lockheed Martin
- Zurich American Insurance
- SPX Corporation
- H.B. Fuller
- Opportunity International
Education and Associations
- M.A. (distinction) and B.A. (honors), Organizational Communication, San Diego State University