The power to change comes from within. Proven strategies, tools and methodologies like lean and six sigma, help companies tap into their own potential and overcome obstacles to accelerate the changes necessary within their organizations.
Peggy’s passion is helping companies tap into their inner strength to solve their own challenges by leading them through the hands-on use of proven tools and methodologies. Her career has been focused on achieving positive results both working within a large global corporation and helping companies to drive change for themselves. The desired ends are consumable actions to achieve rapid and measurable results for impacting business growth and savings.
Individual Areas of Expertise
- Lean and Six Sigma — Reducing cycle time and increasing quality for any business process.
- Operations Assessment — Assessing business units to identify strengths, opportunities, and solutions to achieve business goals.
- Acquisition Integration — Educating the leadership team on what to expect and how to prepare for guiding the integration team to define their own plan for success.
- Change Management — Teaching the change-team leadership skills and tools to aid them in accelerating large change efforts, increasing acceptance of changes, and leading to overall effectiveness of change within the organization.
- Independent Business Consultant
- GE Commercial Finance
- VP At the Customer, For the Customer for Private Equity and Middle Market
- GE Lighting Division
- Sourcing Manager
- Quality Black Belt
- Production Bullet Train Leader
- Category Management Manager
- GE Industrial Power Generation Division
- HR Entry Level Programs
- Field Engineer
- Tricor Pacific
- Kirtland Capital
- Durcon Labtops
- Moss Manufacturing
- Dwyer Group
Education and Associations
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, University of Texas at Austin
- Six Sigma Master Black Belt