Our mission is to swiftly deliver an agreed upon transformational solution to your business, and to develop the skills within your team to drive the effort internally in the future.
Reese Bourgeois is the Managing Director of Flow Consulting, a consortium of experienced consultants with proven expertise in helping organizations make dramatic improvement in their leadership and business processes. The focus of Flow Consulting is to accelerate business solutions using Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma concepts, ultimately linking these into a strategic focus for rapid, measurable results for impacting business growth.
Individual Areas of Expertise
- Lean Enterprise – Reducing the cycle from customer order to delivery.
- Business Process Cycle reduction – Reducing the core business process cycles.
- Leadership Coaching – Driving critical initiatives directly linked to company strategy.
- Leadership Development – Moving managers within the organization beyond product experts to leaders who deliver results in a team environment.
- Customer Stratification – Reallocating customer resources and reinforcing processes for the most valuable customers.
- President and Managing Director, Flow Consulting
- Director, Process Innovation, Dove Consulting
- Executive – General Electric
- Industrial Power Generation Division
- Aircraft Engine Division
- Riverside Company
- Cortec Group
- Wincove Capital
- Johnson & Johnson
- Sigg Water Bottles
- SPX Corporation
- Vermont Castings
- Southern Company
Education and Associations
- M.B.A., Business Administration, University of Florida
- B.S., Industrial Engineering, Louisiana State University