By properly utilizing Lean, Six Sigma and Change Management with rapid, focused execution our people and processes are transformed into a powerful force to deliver a more agile, more responsive, and more profitable company.
Ric Schildwachter is a product development and operations management professional with 30-plus years’ experience in engineering, manufacturing, Integrated Product Development, Business Process Redesign, Project Management, and Lean Manufacturing / Six Sigma.
Individual Areas of Expertise
- Operations – Refining existing internal and supply chain processes for improved safety, quality, productivity, process excellence, and communications resulting, ultimately, in improved margins and customer satisfaction.
- Execution – Rapid definition of expectations, constraints and project plans to create traction and speed for successful on‐time, on‐budget delivery.
- Product Development – Combining the “voice of the customer” with the “voice of technology” to identify new opportunities and enhancements for best in class satisfaction and responsiveness while lowering overall development costs.
- Lean/ Six Sigma Application – Lean facility design, cell design, Kaizen, VSM, supply chain integration, visual controls, DFM, and FMEA for speed to market, reduced COGS, and high quality customer experience.
- Coaching & Training – Leadership coaching, New Product Blueprinting Coaching, and Lean Manufacturing Black Belt training and mentoring for individuals and teams.
- President, International Business Incubators
- President, Suncoast Automotive Performance, Inc.
- Senior Consultant, Dove Consulting
- Partner, Flow Consulting Group
- Executive VP / COO, PTG Precision Technology Center LLC
- Staff Engineer / Product Development Mgr, Lockheed Martin
- General Motors
- Lockheed Martin
- SPX Corp
- B.F. Goodrich
- Stewart & Stevenson
- Qualitest Pharmaceuticals
- Greenline Beans
Education and Associations
- M.B.A., Business Administration and Entrepreneurship, University of Florida
- M.S., Electronic and Electro-Optical Systems Engineering, University of Central Florida
- B.S., Engineering Sciences, University of Florida