Our mission is to swiftly deliver an agreed upon transformational solution to your business, and to develop the skills within your team to drive the effort internally in the future.
Robert Lavigne is a manufacturing management consultant and change agent who excels at defining necessary changes in business strategy, company culture, or management structures from a corporate or single business entity perspective. Through the use of “Lean” techniques, such as SMED, 5S, “U” Shaped Cells, 5 Why’s and Spaghetti Diagrams, Robert realizes efficiency increases throughout Operations by the reduction of cycle times, improved quality to the customer and increased Value Added activity.
Individual Areas of Expertise
- Operations – Identifying opportunities for “Added Value” through the use of Lean Techniques throughout the product flow.
- Business Strategy Development – Identifying best opportunities for operational improvement and defining strategic customers to prioritize company resources towards the execution of an overall business strategy.
- Leadership Mentoring – Defining and driving critical initiatives directly linked to company strategy and profitability.
- Operations Assessment – Rapidly assessing both targeted acquisitions and existing operations to expose “risks and opportunities.”
- Vice President Manufacturing, Blue Water Automotive Systems, Inc.
- Director Manufacturing Excellence, Blue Water Automotive Systems, Inc.
- Vice President Operations, Injectronics, Inc.
- Quality Executive, Stant Corporation
Education and Associations
- M.S., Total Quality Management, Anna Maria College
- B.S., Industrial Technology, University of Massachusetts – Lowell