Russ is a 20+ year GE veteran with experience in a diverse range of manufacturing shops & disciplines.
Individual Areas of Expertise
- Composite Processing/Production – fabrication, machining, & NDT.
- High-volume component production systems & processing, emphasizing Lean & Kaizen principles to minimize non-production time & transactional handshakes.
- SPC & 6-Sigma tools for optimizing yields with streamlined product flow.
- Supplier Quality systems management for facilitating seamless integration into “prime” shop flow.
- New Part Introduction (NPI) disciplines for readiness & planning tools.
- Shop Operations
- Production Control
- Manufacturing/Quality Systems
- Supplier management
- SPC/6-Sigma initiatives
- Kaizen/Lean/Action Workout Leadership & post event close-out
- Executive M.B.A., University of New Mexico
- B.S., Chemical Engineering, University of Maryland