We believe that you attain significant improvements when you focus on what is important to the customer, and you deliver what they want, when they want it, and in the exact quantities they want.
Stephen Hightower is a lean/six sigma management consultant with Flow Consulting. He has extensive experience analyzing business processes and integrating lean principles to lead reengineering initiatives that provide an agile framework for global business support. Stephen has developed and managed numerous Black Belt projects that resulted in transformational operational improvements.
In addition, he has significant experience developing quality frameworks and metrics to deliver highly repeatable and high quality processes through the application of six sigma techniques and lean principles. Stephen has 25+ years working in Aerospace/Defense, Health Care, Manufacturing and Technology Services verticals.
Individual Areas of Expertise
- Lean 6 Sigma — Leveraging IT tools and processes to reduce the cycle time from customer order to delivery.
- Information Security — Best Practices, Risk Assessments, Information Security training programs.
- ERP Implementation/Assessments — Analyze, Develop and Lead implementations/upgrades.
- Program Management — Program manage critical initiatives directly linked to company strategy.
- Strategic Planning — Technical product strategy, talent management, roadmap development and balanced scorecard.
- Executive — Lockheed Martin
- Chief Information Officer Global Training & Logistics
- Director, Enterprise Program Management and Strategy
- Director, Infrastructure Services
- Divisional CIO — Martin Marietta
- Executive — General Electric
- Manufacturing, Quality and Information Systems positions
Education and Associations
- B.A., Economics, University of Alabama
- General Electric Management Development Program
- Lockheed Martin Management Development Program
- Program Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Central Florida Society of Information Professionals Board of Directors
- Winter Park Crew Booster President