Process excellence coupled with behavioral science leads to long term, sustainable and unparalleled business success. Until behavior changes, nothing changes.
Stephen is a certified behaviorist, published author, professional speaker and a global leading expert in the field of behavioral lean sigma. He works with leadership teams to develop the capability to deliver safe, reliable and profitable business results in a sustainable manner.
Stephen has 25 years’ experience in change management, process improvement and leadership development with a successful track record enhancing organizational performance and implementing behavior change initiatives that improve employee safety and productivity. Stephen is the co-author of the book “In The Company of Sacred Cows” and has written numerous white papers and articles.
Individual Areas of Expertise
- Behavioral Lean Sigma
- Applied Behavioral Science and Organizational Change
- Lean systems for cost effectiveness
- Behavior based safety systems
- Co-founder of Sacred Cow Company
- Vice President HR Intuit Canada & UK
- Vice President HR and Corporate Services, Corel Software
- Head of Organization Learning, Mitel
- Mining, Oil & Gas, Transportation, Consumer Packaged Goods, Financial Services, Telecom and Insurance
Education and Associations
- CHRP Edmonton, HRIA and EQi certified
- M.B.A., Major in Organizational Development, University of Ottawa and ESC Reims France
- Ba.Sc., Mechanical Engineering, University of Ottawa
- ELT, Seneca College, Toronto