Our approach dramatically reduces cycle time in both manufacturing and business processes. Our work results are unmatched. It is exciting to see the client realize the actual measurable impact on their business.
Steve Compton is an experienced practitioner of Lean/Six Sigma change at all levels of the organization. He has successfully led, and taught others to lead, the transformation of operations across the depth and breadth of the organization. With an extensive operations background, Steve brings a practical, results oriented approach to Lean/Six Sigma implementation with an emphasis on sustainability and improvement.
Individual Areas of Expertise
- Focused Business Transformation – Focusing businesses through the integration of products, processes, and organizations for optimal performance.
- Lean Enterprise – Training and implementation of Lean and Six Sigma tools resulting in significant savings and gross margin improvement.
- Kaizen Approach – Initiating change through Kaizen concepts, which result in reduced cost (e.g., direct labor cost, cycle-time reduction, capacity enhancement and reduced defects.
- Leadership – Effective leadership behaviors that break down barriers, promote change, and ensure sustainment and improvement.
- President, Steven K. Compton Consulting
- Director, Lean Transformation, General Electric, Aircraft Engines Division
- Executive, Operations Management, General Electric, Aircraft Engines Division
- General Electric
- Allied Signal/Honeywell
- General Motors
- Lockheed Martin
- Delphi Automotive
Education and Associations
- M.B.A., Business Administration, Purdue University, Krannert School of Business
- B.S., Industrial Engineering, Louisiana State University