Today’s customers want things their way and they want it now. We help companies adapt their capabilities to these ever toughening demands — providing delight for consumers, pride for the employees and profits to the bottom line.
Steve Wood is an experienced practitioner of enterprise-wide change efforts aimed at optimization and growth. From leadership strategy development and deployment, to creation of internal change agents, to ground level, hands-on improvement workshops.
Individual Areas of Expertise
- Lean Enterprise – Training and implementation of Lean, and Six Sigma tools resulting in significant savings and gross margin improvement.
- Kaizen Perspective – Initiating change through Kaizen concepts which result in reduced cost (e.g., direct labor cost, cycle time reduction, capacity enhancement, reduced defects.
- Leadership Coaching – Driving critical initiatives directly linked in the deployment of large-scale change.
- Engineering Perspective – Bridging the gap between design/development organizations and production capabilities resulting in dramatic, fundamental changes.
- President, Allegro Manufacturing Consulting
- Senior Associate, Dove Consulting
- GE Power Generation and Aircraft Engine
- Productivity Consultant
- Program Manager, New Product Introduction
- Design Engineer
- Quality Control Engineer
- Rolls Royce
- GM Delphi
- Bank One
- Johnson & Johnson
- Lockheed Martin
- Multimedia Restaurant Group
Education and Associations
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, University of Colorado