Enterprises need their internal operations to maintain pace with the challenges and opportunites their business faces in a competitive marketplace. Delivering results to the business in a professional, flexible, responsive and cost competitive way is required.
Wendy has more than 20 years in human resources management in operational and strategic positions for world recognized international organizations. Her experience allows her to work inside companies to implement changes needed for organizations to succeed.
Individual Areas of Expertise
- Human Resource Management — strong operational experience in benefits, compensation, employee relations, recruitment as well as diversity management, HRIS, organization development, policy, safety, professional development and training.
- Talent Management — from recruiting to downsizing, she helps organizations hire, retain and develop the talent they need to compete.
- Organization Development — instrumental in helping organizations implement changes for the employees that will achieve the organizations’ strategic goals.
- Director of Human Resources, Arthur D. Little, Inc.
- Director of Human Resources, Dove Consulting
- Director of Human Resources, Public Consulting Group
- Director of Payroll; Director of Human Resources, Fidelity Investments
- Manager, Compensation & Professional Staffing, General Electric
- Manager, Employment & Employee Development, Anaconda-Ericsson, Inc.
- Doble Engineering
- Health Foods Unlimited
Education and Associations
- B.A., University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, Indiana